Grilled Pork Tacos
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
- 6 (1-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- Cilantro Slaw
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 12 (6-inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
- Lime wedges
- 1. Let pork stand at room temperature 30 to 40 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare Cilantro Slaw. Light 1 side of grill, heating to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat; leave other side unlit. Brush pork with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2. Grill pork over lit side of grill, covered with grill lid, 4 minutes on each side; transfer pork to unlit side, and grill, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145°. Let stand 5 minutes. Thinly slice pork.
- 3. Place pork in warm tortillas; top with Cilantro Slaw. Serve with lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes