Excellent, fast and easy. They taste just like great pulled pork. I like to serve them with coleslaw, in and on the side of the sandwish. This is a keeper.
Grilled Pork Sliders with Honey BBQ Sauce
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 24 minutes; Other: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 319
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 27.6g
- Carbohydrate: 39.2g
- Fiber: 5.1g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 520mg
- Calcium: 261mg
- 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce (such as Sticky Fingers Memphis Original)
- 2 tablespoons dark rum (such as Myers's)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 4 (1.8-ounce) white wheat hamburger buns
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine barbecue sauce, rum, and honey in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup. Reserve 1/4 cup sauce for serving. Use remaining 1/4 cup sauce for basting.
- 3. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes. Turn and baste pork with sauce; cook 8 minutes. Turn and baste with sauce. Cook 4 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink). Let stand 5 minutes; cut into thin slices.
- 4. Place buns, cut sides down, on grill rack; toast 1 minute. Place 3 ounces pork on bottom half of each bun. Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each serving; top with remaining halves of buns.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note