Wonderful flavors in this unusual salad. Great for summer.I've made it many times for family and friends.
Grilled Pork Salad With Spicy Peanut Dressing
Fresh peaches or nectarines make a great substitution for mangoes in this recipe.
More From Southern Living
Grill: 20 Minutes
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon chile powder
- 1 (1 1/2-lb.) package pork tenderloins
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
- Spicy Peanut Dressing
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients until blended; brush evenly over pork.
- 2. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion of tenderloins registers 155°. Remove from grill; let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- 3. Cook sugar snap peas in boiling salted water to cover 1 minute or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and pat dry.
- 4. Arrange salad greens on a large serving platter; top evenly with sugar snap peas, mangoes, sliced pork, and peanuts. Serve with Spicy Peanut Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads