- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon chile powder
- 1 (1 1/2-lb.) package pork tenderloins
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
- Spicy Peanut Dressing
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients until blended; brush evenly over pork.
Grill pork, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion of tenderloins registers 155°. Remove from grill; let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Cook sugar snap peas in boiling salted water to cover 1 minute or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and pat dry.
Arrange salad greens on a large serving platter; top evenly with sugar snap peas, mangoes, sliced pork, and peanuts. Serve with Spicy Peanut Dressing.