Grilled Pork Salad with Sweet Soy and Orange Dressing
Be sure to grate the rind from the oranges before you peel and section them for the salad. You'll use the rind in the dressing and the sections in the salad.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 3 Minutes
- Calories: 299
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 16.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 8.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 19.6g
- Carbohydrate: 18.7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 876mg
- Calcium: 133mg
- Sweet Soy and Orange Dressing, divided
- 3 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 6 cups thinly sliced napa (Chinese) cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Prepare Sweet Soy and Orange Dressing. Reserve 1/4 cup dressing; set remaining dressing aside.
- 3. Sprinkle both sides of pork with pepper. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cook 4 minutes on each side, basting with reserved 1/4 cup dressing. Cover and let pork stand 3 minutes; cut into thin slices.
- 4. Divide cabbage evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with pork slices, orange sections (reserved from Sweet Soy and Orange Dressing), and green onions. Drizzle salads evenly with remaining dressing, and sprinkle evenly with almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note