- Sweet Soy and Orange Dressing, divided
- 3 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 6 cups thinly sliced napa (Chinese) cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- calories 299
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 16.5 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- monofat 8.8 g
- polyfat 3 g
- protein 19.6 g
- carbohydrate 18.7 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 44 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 876 mg
- calcium 133 mg
How to Make It
Prepare Sweet Soy and Orange Dressing. Reserve 1/4 cup dressing; set remaining dressing aside.
Sprinkle both sides of pork with pepper. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cook 4 minutes on each side, basting with reserved 1/4 cup dressing. Cover and let pork stand 3 minutes; cut into thin slices.
Divide cabbage evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with pork slices, orange sections (reserved from Sweet Soy and Orange Dressing), and green onions. Drizzle salads evenly with remaining dressing, and sprinkle evenly with almonds.