Grilled Pork Roast
A simple rub and a tangy barbecue sauce give this grilled pork roast bold, memorable flavor.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (6-pound) Boston butt pork roast
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Tangy Barbecue Sauce*
- Cut tiny slits in roast. Combine garlic and next 5 ingredients; rub on all sides of meat.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Grill in a WEBER Charcoal Kettle or Genesis Gas Barbecue, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until meat thermometer registers 170°. Serve roast with Tangy Barbecue Sauce.
- * Substitute your favorite commercial barbecue sauce, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes