Agree with the previous review...the crumbs are difficult to adhere, but with patience, I was able to get a good crust on the pork loin. Plan for a bit of a mess on the grill. The flavor and the tenderness of the pork overall was worth it, though. I'll be making this recipe again. I used the leftover crumbs on some broccoli that I grilled as well. My family loved them both.
Grilled Pork Loin With Rosemary-Breadcrumb Crust
More From Southern Living
Grill: 56 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 2 (3-pound) pork loins
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 5 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- Garnishes: sliced fresh pears, fresh rosemary sprigs
- Sprinkle pork loins evenly with salt and pepper.
- Stir together mustard and 1/4 cup oil; spread evenly over pork. Stir together remaining oil and next 3 ingredients.
- Light one side of a grill, heating to medium-high heat (350° to 400°); leave other side unlit. Place pork over lit side, and grill, covered with grill lid, 8 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork from grill. Press breadcrumb mixture evenly over the top of each pork loin.
- Grill over unlit side of grill, covered with grill lid, 35 to 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes