- 1/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon minced or grated fresh ginger
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) packages European blend salad greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (8-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
How to Make It
Whisk together cranberry sauce and marmalade in a small saucepan over low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Whisk in orange juice, lime juice, and oil. Reserve 1/2 cup of cranberry mixture, add 1/4 teaspoon salt to reserved mixture, and set aside.
Pour remaining cranberry mixture into a shallow dish or zip-top plastic bag; add vodka, ginger, and pork, turning to coat all sides. Cover or seal, and chill 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
Stir together remaining 2 teaspoons salt, lemon pepper, and ground red pepper; sprinkle evenly over pork.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from grill, and cover with aluminum foil. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut pork diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Toss together salad greens, cranberries, and oranges with reserved 1/2 cup cranberry mixture; top with pork.