This was quick, easy and very flavorful. I will make this again and again.
Grilled Pork Chops with Two-Melon Salsa
Cover this quick and easy grilled pork recipe with a tasty salsa that uses summer's freshest fruits and flavors to round out the meal.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 256
- Fat: 13.5g
- Saturated fat: 4.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 25g
- Carbohydrate: 8.7g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 458mg
- Calcium: 37mg
- 1 cup chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 cup chopped honeydew melon
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pork chops:
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut pork chops, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1. To prepare salsa, combine the first 7 ingredients; set aside.
- 2. To prepare pork chops, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine oil and next 4 ingredients (through black pepper) in a small bowl. Rub oil mixture over both sides of pork chops. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with salsa.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This