- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 8 (12-ounce) bone-in pork loin chops*
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients. Rub evenly over both sides of pork chops.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 12 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°, turning once. Serve with Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Garnish, if desired.
Note: To make ahead, slightly undercook chops, and proceed as directed with timeline.
*8 (12-ounce) bone-in veal chops may be substituted.