Excellent!! Also pretty quick and easy.
Grilled Pork Chops with Fiery Salsa
Sriracha and fish sauce lend the salsa an Asian flavor. Serve it with grilled chicken, shrimp, or even tortilla chips.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chop and about 1/3 cup salsa)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 188
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 22.7g
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 316mg
- Calcium: 21mg
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomato
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients (through pepper); sprinkle evenly over both sides of pork. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes