- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 4 (10-ounce) bone-in pork rib chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Cooking spray
- 3 (1/2-inch-thick) red onion slices
- 1 trimmed fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Herbed Browned Butter Couscous
How to Make It
Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1 teaspoon salt. Rub pork chops on all sides with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle evenly with spice mixture. Coat pan with cooking spray. Grill pork 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan; let stand 10 minutes.
Rub remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over onion slices. Add onion and pineapple to pan. Grill onion slices 3 minutes on each side or until well marked; grill pineapple slices 2 minutes on each side or until well marked. Remove from pan; coarsely chop onion, and cut pineapple into 1-inch pieces. Toss grilled onion and pineapple with lime zest and juice, cilantro, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Top pork with salsa. Serve with Herbed Browned Butter Couscous.