I used thick cut bone in pork chops. The sauce took a little longer to cook down than stated, but was a great addition to the pork. I'm looking forward to left overs.
Grilled Pork Chops with Apple-Bourbon Glaze
More From Southern Living
Total: 12 Hours, 55 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (12-oz.) bone-in pork rib chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Apple-Bourbon Glaze
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients. Brush pork with olive oil, and rub both sides with sugar mixture. Place pork in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; cover and chill 12 to 24 hours. Remove pork from refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare glaze.
- 2. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Grill chops, covered with grill lid, 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until almost done. Brush chops with glaze; turn and brush other side with glaze. Grill, covered with grill lid, 2 minutes.
- 3. Repeat process, without grill lid and turning chops every 10 seconds, until glaze thickens and chops are cooked through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This