Grilled Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 8 (8-ounce) pork or veal loin chops
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add pork chops. Cover or seal, and chill 4 to 6 hours, turning chops occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes