Grilled Pork, Cheddar, and Jalapeño Sausage
- 2 pounds mild ground pork sausage
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 large jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Beat all ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Shape into 12 patties.
- Prepare fire by piling charcoal or lava rocks on 1 side of grill, leaving the other side empty. Coat food rack with cooking spray, and place on grill. Arrange patties over empty side; grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 12 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers