Grilled Pompano with Tangy Ginger Sauce
Ginger's heat is more aromatic than incendiary, but it does give this fish a definite kick.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Four 6-ounce pompano fillets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro sprigs.
- Light a grill. In a small bowl, mix the sugar with the lime juice, ginger, fish sauce and garlic. Season the pompano fillets with salt and pepper and grill over a hot fire for about 3 minutes per side, or until just cooked through. Transfer the fish to a platter or plates. Spoon the sauce over the top, garnish with the cilantro and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes