This is very good.
Grilled Polish Sausage And Cabbage
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 1/2 pounds smoked Polish sausage, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 pound smoked sausage links
- Cook bacon in a large Dutch oven on grill over medium coals until browned and crisp. Drain on paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in pan. Set bacon aside.
- Sauté onion in drippings until tender. Add sugar, flour , salt, and pepper; stir well. Gradually add vinegar and water; cook over medium coals, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in cabbage. Cover; cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place sausage on grill 3 inches from medium coals. Grill 15 minutes, turning as needed. Sprinkle bacon over cabbage, and serve with sausage.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This