- 4 pitted dried plums, halved
- 2 very thin slices prosciutto (about 3/4 ounce), halved
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- calories 205
- caloriesfromfat 32 %
- fat 7.2 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- monofat 2.9 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 25.7 g
- carbohydrate 8.5 g
- fiber 0.9 g
- cholesterol 70 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 270 mg
- calcium 42 mg
How to Make It
Soak the pitted dried plum halves in boiling water 5 minutes. Drain plums.
Wrap 2 of the plum halves in each prosciutto piece.
Combine fennel seeds and next 6 ingredients (through freshly ground black pepper) in a small bowl.
Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each pork chop to form a pocket. Stuff 1 prosciutto wrap into each pocket. Sprinkle pork chops with fennel mixture. Place pork chops on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Combine vinegar and molasses; brush over pork chops.