Grilled Plum and Prosciutto–Stuffed Pork Chops
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 205
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 25.7g
- Carbohydrate: 8.5g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 270mg
- Calcium: 42mg
- 4 pitted dried plums, halved
- 2 very thin slices prosciutto (about 3/4 ounce), halved
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- Hominy Sauté
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Soak plum halves in boiling water 5 minutes. Drain well.
- 3. Wrap 2 plum halves in each prosciutto piece.
- 4. Combine fennel seeds and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 5. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each pork chop to form a pocket. Stuff 1 prosciutto wrap into each pocket. Sprinkle pork chops with fennel seed mixture. Place pork chops on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Combine vinegar and molasses; brush over pork chops.
- Cooking Tip Get a head start by assembling the stuffed pork chops the night before. Sprinkle them with the fennel seed mixture just before grilling.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note