1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Soak plum halves in boiling water 5 minutes. Drain well.
3. Wrap 2 plum halves in each prosciutto piece.
4. Combine fennel seeds and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
5. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each pork chop to form a pocket. Stuff 1 prosciutto wrap into each pocket. Sprinkle pork chops with fennel seed mixture. Place pork chops on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Combine vinegar and molasses; brush over pork chops.
Cooking Tip Get a head start by assembling the stuffed pork chops the night before. Sprinkle them with the fennel seed mixture just before grilling.