Grilled Pizzas with Ricotta, Summer Squash, and Scallions
The pizza dough cooks quickly, so have all your toppings ready to go before you put the rounds on the grill. To flip the dough more easily, skip the spatula and use tongs.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 summer squash or zucchini (1 lb) thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 bunch(es) scallions
- 6 tablespoon(s) olive oil, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 pound(s) pizza dough at room temperature
- 15 ounce(s) ricotta cheese (1 container)
- 2 bunch(es) arugula (6 cups) thick stems removed
- 4 radishes halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1. Heat grill to med. In a shallow baking dish or large bowl, toss the squash and scallions with 2 tbl of the oil, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Grill the vegetables until cooked through, 4-6 mins per side for the squash and 1-2 mins per side for scallions. Cut up the scallions; return the vegetables to the dish.
- 2. Stretch the dough into four 8 inch rounds. Dividing evenly, brush the dough (on both sides) with 2 tbl of the oil. Grill the dough until puffed and cooked through, 2-3 mins per side. Dividing evenly, dollop the ricotta on the pizzas and top with the grilled vegetables.
- 3. In a med bowl, toss the arugula and radishes with the vinegar, the remaining 2 tbl of oil, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Drizzle the prizzas with additional oil and serve with the salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Pizzas with Ricotta, Summer Squash, and Scallions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads