Yield: 24 pizzas
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen roll dough, thawed*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Zesty Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Toppings: pepperoni or cooked and crumbled sausage, shredded cheese
- Roll each piece of dough into a 1/4-inch-thick round on a lightly floured surface. Brush 1 side of each round with olive oil, and place, oiled side down, on a grill rack.
- Grill, without grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 2 to 3 minutes or until light grill marks appear on bottoms. Brush tops with oil; turn. Spread with desired sauce, and add desired toppings. Cook until cheese melts.
- *1 (25-ounce) package frozen bread dough, thawed, may be substituted to make larger pizzas. Cut each loaf in half. Roll each portion into a 1/4-inch-thick round, and grill as directed.
- Taco Pizza: Cook 1 pound ground beef and 1 (1 1/4-ounce) package taco seasoning mix according to package directions; drain, if necessary. After grilling pizza, top with lettuce, tomato, salsa, and sour cream.
- Grilled Vegetable Pizza: Toss your favorite chopped vegetables with salt, pepper, and olive oil; grill until tender. Top with cheeses such as mozzarella, fontina, or Cheddar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes