This is a great recipe for a summer bbq. Made it for the first time a year ago for 25 people. Everyone still raves about it. Easy and not heavy!
Grilled Pineapple with Vanilla-Cinnamon Ice Cream
- 1 pineapple
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Vanilla-Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Skin pineapple; remove and discard pineapple core. Cut pineapple lengthwise into halves.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and ginger; rub evenly over pineapple.
- Coat a food rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Place pineapple on rack.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 5 to 7 minutes on each side. Remove pineapple from grill; cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Serve with Vanilla-Cinnamon Ice Cream.
2000 Recipe Hall of Fame
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Pineapple with Vanilla-Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts