Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Yield: Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced into 1/2 rings
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Heat grill to medium. Grill the pineapple slices, turning occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board. Let stand for at least 2 minutes. Dice the pineapple. Transfer to a medium bowl with the jalapeño, cilantro, onion, and lime juice. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tip: Try this sweet-tart salsa with any grilled seafood, pork, or chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments