Grilled Pineapple Relish
- 4 green onions
- 1 pineapple cored and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 red pepper halved vertically
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) seasoned rice vinegar
- Preheat grill.
- Coat first 3 ingredients heavily with cooking spray. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill onions 6 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Grill pineapple and bell pepper 10 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- Combine brown sugar, vinegar, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Coarsely chop pineapple and bell pepper. Cut onion into 1-inch pieces, and add to bowl. Toss well. Yields 4 servings.
- Calories 120; fat .2; protein 1.2; carb 30.9; fiber 2.8
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Pineapple Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables