- 1 large, ripe pineapple; peeled, cored, and cut into 8 to 10 wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- Pistachio Crumble
How to Make It
Heat grill to high (450°F to 550°F). Brush pineapple wedges lightly with oil, and place on the grill. Grill, uncovered, turning occasionally, until charred, 12 to 16 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate.
Beat mascarpone, cream, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer at medium speed until mixture is thickened and smooth, about 30 seconds. Spoon mixture into a piping bag with a star tip attached, or into a zip-top plastic freezer bag with one corner snipped to make a hole. Pipe mascarpone cream onto pineapple wedges, drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with Pistachio Crumble.