Grilled Pineapple Kebabs - Star Telegram
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) dark rum
- 1 whole(s) pineapple cut into 8 wedges, then cut into fourths
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice concentrate
- 1. Preheat grill. Mix rum, brown sugar, honey and OJ together until sugar is dissolved. thread pineapple pieces onto skewers.
- 2. Place skewers on the grill, and baste with rum sauce. Cook kebabs for about 10 minutes, turning and basting occasionally. Remove from heat, and let cool for a few minutes before serving with ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Pineapple Kebabs - Star Telegram Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts