Grilled Pineapple with Lime and Coconut
Lime, coconut, and brown sugar heighten the flavor of Grilled Pineapple. Although this grilled dessert is a winner as is, Grilled Pineapple with Lime and Coconut is also great over vanilla ice cream.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 28g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 1. Place coconut in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until coconut is golden and lightly toasted. Transfer to a bowl.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium. In a small bowl, combine lime juice and sugar.
- 3. Oil grill. Put pineapple wedges on grill and cook, turning once, until softened and browned in spots, 7 to 8 minutes total. Transfer pineapple to a dish and dot with lime juice mixture.
- 4. Just before serving, arrange pineapple on a platter and sprinkle with lime zest and toasted coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note