Good recipe and very easy. Fast to make on a week night. No need for the baking sheet and it calls for a little too much onion. Would make again
Grilled Pierogies and Kielbasa
I got this recipe from the Food Network and it seems like an odd to grill pierogies, but they are amazing! It is a must try!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Kielbasa cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large white onion cut into 6 wedges
- 1 pound(s) frozen potato-and-cheddar pierogies do not thaw
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley roughly chopped
- Preheat a grill to medium. Grill the kielbasa, turning, until marked, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a baking sheet or platter.
- Meanwhile, whisk the mustard and vinegar in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in 2 tablespoons olive oil until smooth.
- Toss the onion and pierogies with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, until the pierogies thaw and the onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes. Turn the pierogies and onion and continue to grill, covered, until the pierogies are cooked through and the onion is tender, 4 to 6 more minutes. Transfer to the baking sheet or platter.
- Slice the kielbasa into pieces and add to the bowl with the mustard dressing. Roughly chop the onion and add to the bowl along with the pierogies and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and toss. Divide among shallow bowls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jamie14 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Pierogies and Kielbasa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes