Grilled Picante BBQ Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup Pace Picante sauce
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1. Stir the picante sauce and barbecue sauce in a small bowl. Reserve half the picante sauce mixture to serve with the chicken. Use the remaining mixture to baste the chicken during grilling.
- 2. Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 15 minutes or until it's cooked through, turning and brushing often with the remaining picante sauce mixture. Discard the remaining picante sauce mixture.
- 3. Serve the chicken with the reserved picante sauce mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by snoopy9047 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note