Grilled Peppers and Veggies
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 zucchini
- 2 large onions
- 1 eggplant
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cut bell peppers into large pieces, discarding seeds and membranes. Cut zucchini in half crosswise; cut each piece in half lengthwise. Cut onions into large pieces. Slice eggplant into 1/2-inch slices. Add vegetables to marinade; toss to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Remove vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill, without grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables