Delicious recipe! I made with the turkey burgers and goat cheese from this same issue and it was a big hit in our house! I will definitely make this my go to Turkey burger and relish recipe!
Grilled Pepper Relish
To roast peppers in the oven instead of grilling them, cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 15 minutes or until blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 15 minutes. Proceed with recipe as directed.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 33
- Calories from fat: 47%
- Fat: 1.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.7g
- Carbohydrate: 4.3g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 118mg
- Calcium: 10mg
- 4 bell peppers (assorted colors, such as red, yellow, and orange)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Place bell peppers on grill rack. Grill, without lid, over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, turning frequently, until peppers blister. Place peppers in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 15 minutes. Peel peppers; remove and discard seeds. Cut peppers into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Combine bell peppers and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Pepper Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
- CONVENIENCE: Make-Ahead
- CUISINE: American, Italian
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Vegetables
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Calorie, Low Cholesterol, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Meatless, Low Saturated Fat
- COOKING METHOD: Grill
- OCCASION: Spring, Summer, Cinco de Mayo, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Super Bowl
- PUBLICATION: Cooking Light