Grilled Peaches with Raspberry Sauce
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 93
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 17.7g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 24mg
- Calcium: 13mg
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries in light syrup, slightly thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, halved, and pitted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rum flavoring
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- Combine raspberries and lemon juice in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Press berry mixture through a wire-mesh strainer, discarding seeds. Cover and chill.
- Cut 1 (18- x 18-inch) sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place peach halves, cut side up, on foil. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; spoon evenly into center of each peach half.
- Sprinkle peaches with rum flavoring, and dot with margarine. Fold foil over peaches, and loosely seal.
- Place grill rack over medium coals (300° to 350° ); place peach bundles on rack, and cook 15 minutes or until peaches are thoroughly heated.
- To serve, spoon 2 tablespoons raspberry puree over each peach half.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Peaches with Raspberry Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This