Grilled Peaches with Honey Cream
Photo: Randy Mayor; Stylist: Cindy Barr
You can use apricots or nectarines instead of peaches. Garnish with mint, if desired.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1/4 cup raspberries, 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture, and 2 peach halves)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 182
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 27.9g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 43mg
- Calcium: 42mg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Dash of kosher salt
- 4 medium peaches, pitted and halved
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1. Combine melted butter, 1 tablespoon honey, cardamom, and salt in a medium bowl. Add peaches, and toss to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Arrange peaches on grill pan; grill 2 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear.
- 3. Combine yogurt, half-and-half, remaining 1 tablespoon honey, and vanilla in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Serve with peaches and raspberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This