Grilled Peaches and Cream
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) peaches halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoon(s) clover honey
- 1 cup(s) soft cream cheese with honey and nuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Preheat a grill for medium-high heat.
- 2. Brush peaches with a light coating of oil.
- 3. Place pit side down onto the grill.
- 4. Grill for 5 minutes, or until the surfaces have nice grill marks.
- 5. Turn the peaches over, and drizzle with a bit of honey.
- 6. Place a dollop of the cream cheese spread in the place where the pit was.
- 7. Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes, or until the filling is warm.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Peaches and Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts