Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 fresh peaches, cut in half
- 4 ounce(s) Ile de France goat cheese
- 1 cup(s) honey
- 1. Lightly oil and preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2. Place peaches cut side down on preheated grill for one minute. Then turn 45°, and grill for another minute. Turn peaches over and grill similarly for another two minutes.
- 3. Remove from grill and place a small amount of cheese on each peach half.
- 4. Then drizzle with some honey and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note