Grilled Peach Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) Firm, ripe yellow peaches or nectarines
- 1/2 whole(s) small red onion Finely Diced
- 1/3 cup(s) Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 whole(s) Jalapeno Seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat a grill over medium-high heat. Oil the grill's surface. Cut each peach in half and remove the pits. Place the peaches cut side down on the grill and cook until the peaches soften slightly and grill marks are formed, about 3 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then chop. In a medium bowl, toss to combine the peaches, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, salt and pepper. Set aside at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Scoobydoo7513 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note