Grilled Parmesan-Garlic Bread
For a softer bread crust, wrap bread in aluminum foil when grilling.
More From Southern Living
Grill Time: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (12-oz.) French bread loaf, split horizontally
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; add garlic, and cook 2 minutes. Remove and discard garlic. Brush cut sides of bread evenly with butter mixture, and sprinkle cut sides evenly with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Place cut sides together.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Note: To prepare bread in the oven, wrap loaf in aluminum foil, place on a baking sheet, and bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note