Grilled Pancetta-Radicchio Wraps with Goat Cheese
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 112
- Calories from fat: 75%
- Protein: 6.5g
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated fat: 5.6g
- Carbohydrate: 1.3g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 185mg
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- 6 ounces fresh chèvre (goat cheese)
- 6 radicchio leaves (about 3 by 5 in. each), rinsed
- 6 slices pancetta (1 1/2 to 2 oz. total)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1. Divide the cheese equally among the radicchio leaves, placing it in the center. Fold one edge of each leaf over cheese, then roll up gently to enclose. Wrap a slice of pancetta around each roll and secure with one or two toothpicks (it's okay if pancetta tears a little).
- 2. Lay radicchio rolls on an oiled barbecue grill over medium-hot coals or medium-high heat on a gas grill (you can hold your hand at grill level only 3 to 4 seconds); close lid on gas grill. Turn rolls as needed until pancetta is lightly browned and crisp on all sides, 5 to 8 minutes total.
- 3. Arrange rolls on a platter and drizzle with vinegar. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers