Grilled Pacific Halibut with Rhubarb Compote and Balsamic Strawberries
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 (7-ounce) Pacific halibut fillets
- Olive oil
- Rhubarb Compote
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, tossing gently.
- Brush halibut with oil; place, skin side up, on grill. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat (350º to 400º) 5 minutes. Turn fillets, and grill 5 more minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with Rhubarb Compote and balsamic strawberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Pacific Halibut with Rhubarb Compote and Balsamic Strawberries Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This