Grilled Pacific Halibut with Rhubarb Compote and Balsamic Strawberries
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 (7-ounce) Pacific halibut fillets
- Olive oil
- Rhubarb Compote
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, tossing gently.
- Brush halibut with oil; place, skin side up, on grill. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat (350º to 400º) 5 minutes. Turn fillets, and grill 5 more minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with Rhubarb Compote and balsamic strawberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes