Grilled Orange Salmon Packets
- 1 pound(s) salmon fillets (4 pieces)
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place fillets in 4 large pieces of aluminum foil. Make sure all bones are out of the fillet. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Cover each fillet with about 2-3 tablespoons of sauce. Fold edges over to secure packet. Place packets on grill and allow to cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and cut packets open to release steam before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note