Grilled Onion Butter Cod
- 4 cod fillets, about 6 ounces
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. In small skillet melt butter. Add onions and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add white wine and let simmer for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Brush fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place fish on oiled grill rack and cook for 8 minutes. Baste cod with butter sauce and turn. Cook for an additional 6-7 minutes or until fish is opaque. Baste an additional 2-3 times. Remove cod from heat, top with lemon wedges, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note