Surprisingly good; not slimey.
Grilled Okra and Tomatoes
More From Southern Living
Grill: 6 Minutes
- 1 pound fresh okra, trimmed
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Place mixture on cooking grate, and grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Grill tomatoes 3 minutes or just until they begin to pop. Turn okra, and grill, covered with grill lid, 2 to 3 more minutes or until tender.
- 3. Transfer okra and tomatoes to a serving dish, and sprinkle with basil. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables