Grilled New York Steaks
More From Southern Living
- 4 (1 1/2-inch-thick) New York strip steaks, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- Sprinkle steaks evenly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes