Grilled New York Steaks
To keep costs down, we opted to buy thick-cut New York strips steaks and cut them in half to mimic the look of the more expensive filet mignons.
More From Southern Living
- 4 (1 1/2-inch-thick) New York strip steaks, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- Sprinkle steaks evenly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note