Grilled New York Steaks
To keep costs down, we opted to buy thick-cut New York strips steaks and cut them in half to mimic the look of the more expensive filet mignons.
More From Southern Living
- 4 (1 1/2-inch-thick) New York strip steaks, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- Sprinkle steaks evenly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes