- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoons wildflower honey, divided
- 2 medium nectarines, quartered
- Cooking spray
- 2 1/2 ounces whole-wheat baguette, cut diagonally into 12 slices
- 1 1/4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze (such as Roland)
- Microgreens or sprouts (optional)
- calories 97
- fat 2.5 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- monofat 0.8 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 17 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 139 mg
- calcium 44 mg
- Est. Added Sugars 6
- sugars 11
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine 1 teaspoon water and 1 teaspoon honey in a small bowl. Rub mixture over cut sides of nectarines.
Arrange nectarines on grill grates coated with cooking spray; grill, uncovered, 2 minutes on each side. Remove from grill; cut each piece into 4 wedges.
Coat bread with cooking spray. Arrange on grill grates; grill 1 minute on 1 side or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Reduce grill heat to medium.
Divide nectarines evenly over toasted sides of bread. Top evenly with cheese. Arrange on grill grates; grill, covered, 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese softens and bread is toasted on bottom. Arrange toasts on a platter; drizzle with remaining 5 teaspoons honey. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Garnish with microgreens or sprouts, if desired. Serve immediately.