Very easy and very yummy! We have made twice and will definitely make again!
Grilled Miso-Marinated Filet Mignon
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 207
- Fat: 10.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 23.9g
- Carbohydrate: 3.5g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Calcium: 19mg
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons miso (soybean paste)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add steaks to bag; turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 3. Remove steaks from bag; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note