Very easy and very yummy! We have made twice and will definitely make again!
Grilled Miso-Marinated Filet Mignon
The sweet, nutty marinade gives this choice cut of beef just the right amount of Asian flair. Enjoy this weeknight recipe for just over 200 calories.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 207
- Fat: 10.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 23.9g
- Carbohydrate: 3.5g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Calcium: 19mg
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons miso (soybean paste)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add steaks to bag; turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 3. Remove steaks from bag; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note