- 2 slices firm white sandwich bread, torn into pea-size pieces
- 1 pound ground dark meat turkey
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Avocado-Mint Tzatziki
- Flatbread, cut into squares
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
Combine first 14 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring until well blended. Divide mixture into 16 portions; shape each portion into a cylinder. Brush each meatball evenly with olive oil.
Grill meatballs, turning once, 6 to 10 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with Avocado-Mint Tzatziki and flatbread.