Grilled Middle Eastern Ground Beef Kabobs
Combine fresh parsley, onion, garlic, and ground beef to make these delicious middle eastern kabobs.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) yellow onion chopped, sauteed
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 0.5 cup(s) fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 0.5 tablespoon(s) salt
- Saute minced garlic and onion in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Mix ground beef, parsley, sauteed onions and garlic, and salt in a large bowl by hand until ingredients are mixed well. Roll mixture into 8 balls. Each ball should be a little more than 1/8 lb. Shape the balls so that they are longer in one dimension like a small football.
- Place on the grill for 10 to 20 minutes until inside of the kabob is fully cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davidz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note