Grilled Middle Eastern Ground Beef Kabobs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) yellow onion chopped, sauteed
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 0.5 cup(s) fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 0.5 tablespoon(s) salt
- Saute minced garlic and onion in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Mix ground beef, parsley, sauteed onions and garlic, and salt in a large bowl by hand until ingredients are mixed well. Roll mixture into 8 balls. Each ball should be a little more than 1/8 lb. Shape the balls so that they are longer in one dimension like a small football.
- Place on the grill for 10 to 20 minutes until inside of the kabob is fully cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davidz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note