Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables
The vegetables can be grilled up to 4 hours in advance and served at room temperature. Recipe by Charlyne Mattox: June, 2011 from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/grilled-mediterranean-vegetables-00000000058350/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) couscous
- 6 zucchini and/or yellow squash (about 2 1â2 pounds total), sliced 1â4 inch thick
- 1 large eggplant (about 1 pound), sliced
- 1 quart(s) cherry tomatoes (preferably on the vine)
- 2 bunch(es) scallions, trimmed
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Spiced Chili Oil or store-bought harissa (North African chili sauce)
- 1. Prepare the couscous according to the package directions. Meanwhile, heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, squash, eggplant, tomatoes, and scallions with the olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- 2. Working in batches if necessary, grill the vegetables, covered, turning occasionally, until tender, 4 to 6 minutes for the eggplant and squash and 1 to 2 minutes for the tomatoes and scallions. Serve with the couscous and Spiced Chili Oil, for drizzling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note